SpokaneFāVS invites you to today’s Coffee Talk, which is a panel discussion on “Faith and Music.”
At Coffee Talk panelists Eric Blauer, Kimberly Burnham, Eliza Kinnaman and Verne Windham will talk about the role music plays in their spiritual lives.
They will expand on their columns on the topic:
- “Music Carrier of Intention and Cymatics” by Kimberly Burnham
- “How Christian music helped me” by Eliza Kinnaman
- “When God speaks through music” by Verne Windham
- “There’s no such thing as Christian music” by Eric Blauer
Today’s Coffee Talk will also be live streamed on Twitter, just follow @spokanefavs.
Guests are invited to continue the discussion with Pub Talk on May 12 at the Saranac Commons at 6:30 p.m.
The next Coffee Talk will be June 4 at 10 a.m. in the Community Building. The topic is “Religion and Ethics in Sports.”
display: inline-block; padding-bottom: 10px;
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Ring in the new year with a cultural service at Spokane Buddhist Temple - December 26, 2017