The topic this month is “Transparency In Religious Organizations,” and will feature:
- FāVS writer Neal Schindler, who wrote, “Transparency in the Jewish world“
- Guest panelist Mary Lynn Hutchison, who wrote, “Accepting the Whole Truth: A Mormon Looks at Transparency“
- Guest panelist Rev. Mike Denton, who wrote, “Why transparency is a spiritual issue“
All are welcome to Coffee Talks!
Saturday’s discussion will be followed Thursday, Sept. 10, with Pub Talk.
Readers please note venue change. Coffee Talk is NOT being held at Indaba this month.
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Open to Local Artists - March 28, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- FāVS Survey: 10 Questions To Helps Us Get to Know Our Readers - March 7, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020