The topic this month is “Transparency In Religious Organizations,” and will feature:
- FāVS writer Neal Schindler, who wrote, “Transparency in the Jewish world“
- Guest panelist Mary Lynn Hutchison, who wrote, “Accepting the Whole Truth: A Mormon Looks at Transparency“
- Guest panelist Rev. Mike Denton, who wrote, “Why transparency is a spiritual issue“
All are welcome to Coffee Talks!
Saturday’s discussion will be followed Thursday, Sept. 10, with Pub Talk.
Readers please note venue change. Coffee Talk is NOT being held at Indaba this month.
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019