Despite the snow storm, 35 people came out to today’s Coffee Talk.
On the heels of the MLK March, the Women’s March, March for Life, the spontaneous airports protests and the upcoming March for Science, SpokaneFāVS brings the Spokane community a timely discussion on purposeful protest.
Coffee Talks are regular a community forum program organized by SpokaneFāVS, inspired by news events happening in Spokane and across the country. Panelists discuss the topic through a faith lens with a public audience.
The next Coffee Talk will be held in April, but FāVS hopes to see everyone against next month for our next Meet The Neighbors featuring the Spokane Hindu Community on March 26. Check SpokaneFAVS.com for upcoming location info.
Panelists today included:
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, of Westminster UCC
- Rev. Chris Snow, of North Hill Christian Church
- Rev. Toni Niemic, of the Center for Spiritual Living, who for Coffee Talk wrote “What Will I Change?“
Help sponsor our offline events by making a recurring donation!
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019