Trust is broken. We don’t trust the media, the government, the church, our neighbors. How do we restore it?
That’s the topic of the final Coffee Talk of the year.
Join our panelists for this important discussion tomorrow (Dec. 7) at 10 a.m. at the FāVS Center, 5115 S. Freya.
- FāVS columnist Cassy Benefield, who wrote “Grace is the Antidote of Distrust and Division“
- FāVS Columnist Kelly Mathews
- FāVS Columnist Scott McIntyre who wrote, “Is It Time for Another Constitutional Amendment?“
- Guest panelist, City Councilor Kate Burke
Free coffee will be provided courtesy Revel 77.
$5 donations appreciated.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020