Trust is broken. We don’t trust the media, the government, the church, our neighbors. How do we restore it?
That’s the topic of the final Coffee Talk of the year.
Join our panelists for this important discussion tomorrow (Dec. 7) at 10 a.m. at the FāVS Center, 5115 S. Freya.
- FāVS columnist Cassy Benefield, who wrote “Grace is the Antidote of Distrust and Division“
- FāVS Columnist Kelly Mathews
- FāVS Columnist Scott McIntyre who wrote, “Is It Time for Another Constitutional Amendment?“
- Guest panelist, City Councilor Kate Burke
Free coffee will be provided courtesy Revel 77.
$5 donations appreciated.
- North Dakota county votes to take limited number of refugees - December 11, 2019
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019