Trust is broken. We don’t trust the media, the government, the church, our neighbors. How do we restore it?
That’s the topic of the final Coffee Talk of the year.
Join our panelists for this important discussion tomorrow (Dec. 7) at 10 a.m. at the FāVS Center, 5115 S. Freya.
- FāVS columnist Cassy Benefield, who wrote “Grace is the Antidote of Distrust and Division“
- FāVS Columnist Kelly Mathews
- FāVS Columnist Scott McIntyre who wrote, “Is It Time for Another Constitutional Amendment?“
- Guest panelist, City Councilor Kate Burke
Free coffee will be provided courtesy Revel 77.
$5 donations appreciated.
- FāVS Expands “Ask” series with Hindu and Quaker column - February 15, 2020
- The Problem With Tolerance - February 10, 2020
- Cannabis and Religion - February 5, 2020
- MLK Events Planned Throughout Region - January 19, 2020
- St. Luke’s Orthodox Celebrates Theophany with Outdoor Water Blessing - January 12, 2020
- Women’s March Continues in Spokane for 4th Year - January 9, 2020
- Creators’ Table Brings Visiting Artists To Spokane - January 3, 2020
- Top FāVS Stories and Columns of 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Religion News Association Releases top stories and newsmakers of 2019 - December 22, 2019
- Annual Chanukah Menorah Lighting to Take Place Downtown - December 18, 2019