SpokaneFAVS began its monthly Coffee Talks right after the Newtown Shootings. Related posts are below.
Despite the best efforts of some in the so-called “mainstream media,” a surprising new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll published this week says that more Americans blame bad parenting and Hollywood for mass shootings than they do guns. Read more.
G.K. Chesterton taught me that lust is more powerful than reason. A human, committed to the dark desires of his heart, will trump those who call for rational sanity. Read more.
I am not a gun nut, I am an outdoorsman. Read more.
The horrible killings of last Friday in Newtown, Conn. instantly elicited a huge range of responses, as it should. Read more.
My heart is heavy and my soul enraged at the thought of beautiful children shot dead. Read more.
There are no words that will wipe clean the slate of yesterday’s senseless violence in Newtown, Conn.
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018
- City continues work on network of Warming Centers - November 19, 2018
- Consider Advertising With FāVS, reach a targeted, loyal audience - November 13, 2018
- Salvation Army of Spokane kicks off holiday support programs - November 11, 2018
- POLL: The votes are in – What’s your reaction? - November 7, 2018
- A Washington state lawmaker’s notes on ‘biblical’ war threaten his re-election bid - November 5, 2018