SpokaneFAVS began its monthly Coffee Talks right after the Newtown Shootings. Related posts are below.
Despite the best efforts of some in the so-called “mainstream media,” a surprising new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll published this week says that more Americans blame bad parenting and Hollywood for mass shootings than they do guns. Read more.
G.K. Chesterton taught me that lust is more powerful than reason. A human, committed to the dark desires of his heart, will trump those who call for rational sanity. Read more.
I am not a gun nut, I am an outdoorsman. Read more.
The horrible killings of last Friday in Newtown, Conn. instantly elicited a huge range of responses, as it should. Read more.
My heart is heavy and my soul enraged at the thought of beautiful children shot dead. Read more.
There are no words that will wipe clean the slate of yesterday’s senseless violence in Newtown, Conn.
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019