Gender & Spirituality was the topic of the March 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
I am single. I am over the age of 30. Read more.
When I look at the luminaries, from Emma Curtis Hopkins and Myrtle Fillmore to Louise Hay and Jean Houston, who have been an integral part of both the New Thought Movement and the development of Centers for Spiritual Living, I recognize that without them there may not have been a New Thought movement at all. Read more.
I was seven months pregnant the day I was ordained. Read more.
Given the tenuous, occasionally contentious nature of conversation, the massive number of people willing to continually engage in issues is inspiring. Read more.
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018
- City continues work on network of Warming Centers - November 19, 2018
- Consider Advertising With FāVS, reach a targeted, loyal audience - November 13, 2018
- Salvation Army of Spokane kicks off holiday support programs - November 11, 2018
- POLL: The votes are in – What’s your reaction? - November 7, 2018
- A Washington state lawmaker’s notes on ‘biblical’ war threaten his re-election bid - November 5, 2018