Gender & Spirituality was the topic of the March 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
I am single. I am over the age of 30. Read more.
When I look at the luminaries, from Emma Curtis Hopkins and Myrtle Fillmore to Louise Hay and Jean Houston, who have been an integral part of both the New Thought Movement and the development of Centers for Spiritual Living, I recognize that without them there may not have been a New Thought movement at all. Read more.
I was seven months pregnant the day I was ordained. Read more.
Given the tenuous, occasionally contentious nature of conversation, the massive number of people willing to continually engage in issues is inspiring. Read more.
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019