Join us for our next Coffee Talk today at 10 a.m. where our panelists will discuss “Engaging Millennials.”
It's no secret that millennials (those born from the 1980s and on) are not only leaving the Christian church, but are leaving religion altogether — and at a rapid pace.
Why is that? What, if anything, can religious organizations do to better engage this demographic? Or, is Generation Y simply forming their own form of spirituality that religious leaders can learn from?
This discussion will take place at Revel 77 Coffee, 3223 E 57th Ave.
Hope to see you there!
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020