Coffee Talk is a regular community discussion hosted by SpokaneFāVS.
At 10 a.m., June 2 our panelists will be discussing the #MeToo movement in a forum titled, “How Did We Get Here? What’s next?“
Coffee Talk will be held at Saranac Commons, 19 W. Main Ave.
If everyone who reads and appreciates FāVS, helps fund it, we can provide more events like this. For as little as $5, you can support FāVS – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
- Coffee Talk discussion this Saturday to address #MeToo - June 1, 2018
- Holocaust Survivor to Speak June 4 - May 27, 2018
- Faith Feast coming up April 17, few tickets left - April 6, 2016
- Storm Damage? - November 18, 2015
- Why people of all faiths should go see Freetown - April 9, 2015
- Ask a Mormon: What are your Sunday worship services like? - April 8, 2015
- Ask A Mormon: Do all Mormons do missionary work? - March 22, 2015