In times of calamity it's easy to become angry with God. We've all been there.
Processing your faith can be difficult when tragedy occurs, which is what our panelists will be discussing at the next Coffee Talk.
The conversation begins at 10 a.m. on May 4 (this Saturday) at Coeur Coffehouse, 701 N. Monroe.
The event is free and all are welcome.
More information and links to stories related to the topic can be found on our Facebook page.
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020