Below is video of the full discussion.
The term refers to resolving a conflict by tolerating another’s opinion, but not necessarily accepting it, which is easier said than done.
Panelists were: Rev. Katy Shedlock of Creator’s Table, The Very Rev. Heather Vandeventer, dean of St. John’s Cathedral, and FāVS writers Cassy Benefield, Neal Schindler and Gonzaga Wolff Fellow Matthew Williams.
FāVS hosts Coffee Talks regularly as a way for the community to come together to discuss issues surrounding faith and ethics.
You can help support more events like this by making a tax deductible donation below.
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019