Below is video of the full discussion.
The term refers to resolving a conflict by tolerating another’s opinion, but not necessarily accepting it, which is easier said than done.
Panelists were: Rev. Katy Shedlock of Creator’s Table, The Very Rev. Heather Vandeventer, dean of St. John’s Cathedral, and FāVS writers Cassy Benefield, Neal Schindler and Gonzaga Wolff Fellow Matthew Williams.
FāVS hosts Coffee Talks regularly as a way for the community to come together to discuss issues surrounding faith and ethics.
You can help support more events like this by making a tax deductible donation below.[give_form id=”53376″ show_title=”true” display_style=”button”]
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020