This weekend more than 230 actors will re-create Jesus' final hours with a 30-minute, outdoor walk-through event at Spokane Valley Adventist Church.
The annual exhibit opens to the public on Friday and will continue through Easter Sunday. Pastor Byron Corbett said he expects more than 4,000 people to attend, which is about how many people came last year.
Viewing hours are Friday, 6-9 p.m., Saturday, 4-9 p.m. and Sunday 4-9 p.m. Tours begin every 15 minutes. The event is free, but the church asks people to make reservations here.
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - November 17, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019