This weekend more than 230 actors will re-create Jesus' final hours with a 30-minute, outdoor walk-through event at Spokane Valley Adventist Church.
The annual exhibit opens to the public on Friday and will continue through Easter Sunday. Pastor Byron Corbett said he expects more than 4,000 people to attend, which is about how many people came last year.
Viewing hours are Friday, 6-9 p.m., Saturday, 4-9 p.m. and Sunday 4-9 p.m. Tours begin every 15 minutes. The event is free, but the church asks people to make reservations here.
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020