In this final edition of Chronicles of Corona I talk with my daughter, who just graduated high school and is starting her freshmen year in college.
If you appreciate FāVS please consider supporting us by becoming a member, making a donation or buying an ad on our site.
- Letter to the Editor: Standing United Against Violence - January 15, 2021
- Intolerance to Heal Intolerance - November 15, 2020
- Voting a way to “Out of Many, One” - November 2, 2020
- Let’s Grieve Together. With It Comes Hope, Endurance, Humanity - October 10, 2020
- How to Really Live in This Time of Fear - October 7, 2020
- Chronicles of Corona: Rev. Gen Heywood - September 30, 2020
- Chronicles of Corona: Student Teacher - September 23, 2020
- Chronicles of Corona: Graduating Senior - September 16, 2020
- Chronicles of Corona: Silver Lake Conference Center - September 10, 2020
- Chronicles of Corona: East Palo Alto - September 2, 2020