Christian singer Chris Tomlin will be passing through Spokane next week as part of his Christmas “Adore” tour.
The album came out last year and reviewers say it not only captures Christmas, but also “a heart of worship.”
The Texas-based musician has sold more than 30 million albums and won multiple music awards, including Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album in 2012.
Matt Redman, perhaps most popular for the 2008 hit, “Blessed Be Your Name” will open for Tomlin.
The concert will be Dec. 15 at 7 p.m. at the INB Performing Arts Center. Tickets range from $35-$75 and can be purchased online.
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021