Christian singer Chris Tomlin will be passing through Spokane next week as part of his Christmas “Adore” tour.
The album came out last year and reviewers say it not only captures Christmas, but also “a heart of worship.”
The Texas-based musician has sold more than 30 million albums and won multiple music awards, including Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album in 2012.
Matt Redman, perhaps most popular for the 2008 hit, “Blessed Be Your Name” will open for Tomlin.
The concert will be Dec. 15 at 7 p.m. at the INB Performing Arts Center. Tickets range from $35-$75 and can be purchased online.
- Donors pledge $3 million to enhance campus ministry at Whitworth - April 20, 2018
- To celebrate our 6th year, FāVS seeks 10 more monthly donors - April 12, 2018
- Gonzaga, EWU Present ‘What Were You Wearing?’ Survivor Art Installation - April 11, 2018
- Coffee Talk: How the Faith Community Should Respond to Mental Health - April 7, 2018
- Construction begins on Whitworth’s new family theology center - March 28, 2018
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018