Christian singer Chris Tomlin will be passing through Spokane next week as part of his Christmas “Adore” tour.
The album came out last year and reviewers say it not only captures Christmas, but also “a heart of worship.”
The Texas-based musician has sold more than 30 million albums and won multiple music awards, including Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album in 2012.
Matt Redman, perhaps most popular for the 2008 hit, “Blessed Be Your Name” will open for Tomlin.
The concert will be Dec. 15 at 7 p.m. at the INB Performing Arts Center. Tickets range from $35-$75 and can be purchased online.
- Weekend events celebrate Japanese Culture - July 19, 2018
- At dinner, local priest to talk about sacred pilgrimage - July 16, 2018
- Whitworth Institute of Ministry Conference Set for July 23-27 - July 12, 2018
- New dean to serve St. John’s Cathedral - July 8, 2018
- Upcoming YWCA event to raise funds for Domestic Violence Safe Shelter - July 2, 2018
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018