Christian singer Chris Tomlin will be passing through Spokane next week as part of his Christmas “Adore” tour.
The album came out last year and reviewers say it not only captures Christmas, but also “a heart of worship.”
The Texas-based musician has sold more than 30 million albums and won multiple music awards, including Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album in 2012.
Matt Redman, perhaps most popular for the 2008 hit, “Blessed Be Your Name” will open for Tomlin.
The concert will be Dec. 15 at 7 p.m. at the INB Performing Arts Center. Tickets range from $35-$75 and can be purchased online.
- Update: Mayor Says City Doesn’t Have Authority for Immigration Agent Warrant Requirements - October 23, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on overcoming trauma - October 20, 2018
- Women Lead luncheon at Gonzaga to address the “Power of Shame” - October 17, 2018
- Westboro Baptist Church plans protests in Spokane Thursday, Friday - October 9, 2018
- Ven Chodron of Sravasti Abbey to give talk on “Being Human” - October 7, 2018
- Next Coffee Talk to feature “Ask” columnists - October 5, 2018
- Temple Beth Shalom to offer beginning classes this month - October 2, 2018
- New digital tool aimed at supporting local sexual assault victims - September 26, 2018
- Group plans to dedicate church on streets outside Planned Parenthood - September 15, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on anxiety, trauma - September 8, 2018