Christian singer Chris Tomlin will be passing through Spokane next week as part of his Christmas “Adore” tour.
The album came out last year and reviewers say it not only captures Christmas, but also “a heart of worship.”
The Texas-based musician has sold more than 30 million albums and won multiple music awards, including Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album in 2012.
Matt Redman, perhaps most popular for the 2008 hit, “Blessed Be Your Name” will open for Tomlin.
The concert will be Dec. 15 at 7 p.m. at the INB Performing Arts Center. Tickets range from $35-$75 and can be purchased online.
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Pulling Equal Weight: These Numbers Didn’t Lie - January 14, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - January 12, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018