A winter solstice celebration will be held at St. David’s Episcopal Church, 7315 N. Wall, Spokane, on Dec. 20 at 7 p.m.
The celebration, according to a news release, includes a candlelight service of Christian communion with Celtic prayers and readings focusing on the presence of Christ’s light in all things.
Music is provided by Janet and Brett Dodd and a Christmas potluck snack reception follows. For more information contact 466-3100 or visit the church website.
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019