Popular Christian rock band Casting Crowns will be coming through Spokane in December as part of its Christmas Tour.
The award-winning band first began in the late 90s as part of a Florida youth group. As they gained traction, they added members and moved to Georgia.
The group describes their music as a, “ministry of worship.”
Joining them in their Spokane visit will be Hannah Kerr, Christian pop singer.
Tickets are on sale now, beginning at $37. The concert will be at the INB Performing Arts Center at 7 p.m., Dec. 1.
- Forum, Screening to Address Interfaith Dialogue - February 15, 2019
- SpokaneFāVS Introduces “Ask A Pagan” - February 12, 2019
- Vagina Monologues Coming to Gonzaga this Week - February 11, 2019
- Austin Channing Brown, a leading voice on racial justice, coming to Whitworth - February 4, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - February 1, 2019
- Whitworth Introduces Women’s Leadership Network - January 28, 2019
- Activist Jackson Katz coming to Spokane to talk about “What It Means To Be A Strong Man” - January 22, 2019
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018