The YWCA of Spokane is seeking nominees for the annual Women of Achievement awards.
For 32 years the YWCA has honored women in the Spokane community who embody the organization’s mission by giving generously of themselves to make this region a better place to live, through professional leadership and/or service to the community, according to an announcement.
Nominees are being sought for the following categories:
• Arts and Culture
• Business & Industry
• Carl J. Maxey Racial & Social Justice Award
• Community Enhancement
• Science,Technology & Environment
The deadline for submissions is Aug.15.
The nomination form can be downloaded online and mailed to YWCA Spokane at 930 N. Monroe St., Spokane, WA 9920, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (509) 326-1597. All information provided on the nomination form will be kept confidential.
According to an announcement, a panel of judges will select the recipients of each award and the recipients will be our guests at the Women of Achievement Luncheon on Oct. .[wp_paypal_payment]
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021