The YWCA of Spokane is seeking nominees for the annual Women of Achievement awards.
For 32 years the YWCA has honored women in the Spokane community who embody the organization’s mission by giving generously of themselves to make this region a better place to live, through professional leadership and/or service to the community, according to an announcement.
Nominees are being sought for the following categories:
• Arts and Culture
• Business & Industry
• Carl J. Maxey Racial & Social Justice Award
• Community Enhancement
• Science,Technology & Environment
The deadline for submissions is Aug.15.
The nomination form can be downloaded online and mailed to YWCA Spokane at 930 N. Monroe St., Spokane, WA 9920, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (509) 326-1597. All information provided on the nomination form will be kept confidential.
According to an announcement, a panel of judges will select the recipients of each award and the recipients will be our guests at the Women of Achievement Luncheon on Oct. .[wp_paypal_payment]
- Join FāVS for a Mixer March 3 at Whistle Punk Brewing - February 24, 2020
- FāVS Expands “Ask” series with Hindu and Quaker column - February 15, 2020
- The Problem With Tolerance - February 10, 2020
- Cannabis and Religion - February 5, 2020
- MLK Events Planned Throughout Region - January 19, 2020
- St. Luke’s Orthodox Celebrates Theophany with Outdoor Water Blessing - January 12, 2020
- Women’s March Continues in Spokane for 4th Year - January 9, 2020
- Creators’ Table Brings Visiting Artists To Spokane - January 3, 2020
- Top FāVS Stories and Columns of 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Religion News Association Releases top stories and newsmakers of 2019 - December 22, 2019