West Central Episcopal Mission is in need of volunteers for its summer programs and ministry to help feed the hungry children and neighbors of West Central.
According to an announcement, volunteers are needed for the Wednesday night Dinner Table and Saturday morning Breakfast Table. Roles include building relationships with guests as a Table Host, or helping behind the scenes as a food server or dishwasher.
Additionally, West Central Episcopal Mission is serving as the host site for Stone Soup Café, the Episcopal Diocese of Spokane’s ministry for Summer Feeding and Learning for children ages 1-18. Volunteers are needed to help with the meals and with the activities designed to combat summer learning loss.
Those interested in volunteering can sign up online.
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020