West Central Episcopal Mission is in need of volunteers for its summer programs and ministry to help feed the hungry children and neighbors of West Central.
According to an announcement, volunteers are needed for the Wednesday night Dinner Table and Saturday morning Breakfast Table. Roles include building relationships with guests as a Table Host, or helping behind the scenes as a food server or dishwasher.
Additionally, West Central Episcopal Mission is serving as the host site for Stone Soup Café, the Episcopal Diocese of Spokane’s ministry for Summer Feeding and Learning for children ages 1-18. Volunteers are needed to help with the meals and with the activities designed to combat summer learning loss.
Those interested in volunteering can sign up online.
- Coffee Talk: How the Faith Community Should Respond to Mental Health - March 24, 2018
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017