West Central Episcopal Mission is in need of volunteers for its summer programs and ministry to help feed the hungry children and neighbors of West Central.
According to an announcement, volunteers are needed for the Wednesday night Dinner Table and Saturday morning Breakfast Table. Roles include building relationships with guests as a Table Host, or helping behind the scenes as a food server or dishwasher.
Additionally, West Central Episcopal Mission is serving as the host site for Stone Soup Café, the Episcopal Diocese of Spokane’s ministry for Summer Feeding and Learning for children ages 1-18. Volunteers are needed to help with the meals and with the activities designed to combat summer learning loss.
Those interested in volunteering can sign up online.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020