The celebration will be 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the North Spokane Library, 44 E Hawthorne Road. Guests are asked to bring a hot dish and a dessert or salad to share.
Bahá'u'lláh taught that all of humanity is a single race and that the age has come for its unification in a global society. Like many faith leaders, he was persecuted and tortured by the leaders of his time.
The Birth of Bahá'u'lláh is celebrated from sundown, Nov. 11 to sundown Nov.12 and is one of nine holy days on which work is to be suspended in the Bahá’í faith.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022