Lance Kissler will be the guest panelist at the next SpokaneFAVS Coffee Talk, on June 7.
Kissler is an eBusiness Officer at STCU and currently serves as the president of the Inland Northwest Business Alliance board of directors, and is a member of the Leadership Spokane Class of 2014. He has served on several other boards and committees, including the Greater Spokane Chapter of PRSA, EWU Young Professionals Network, CASE District VIII, Portland Metro Chapter of PRSA, Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce, Governor’s Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, and the Higher Education Coordinating Board. He also teaches as an adjunct instructor at Whitworth University and Eastern Washington University. Kissler has been practicing public relations and marketing/communications for more than10 years across multiple industries. He earned his bachelor’s degree in graphic communications from EWU in 2004 and his master’s degree in communications from EWU in 2010. He was named a 2010 runner-up in the “Top 40 Under 40” by the Portland Business Journal and was the 2012 Eastern Washington University Inspirational Young Alumnus.
Coffee Talk will be at 10 a.m., June 7 at Indaba Coffee. The topic is “What Makes A Good Leader?”
- Moran UMC continues “Pub Theology” - December 15, 2019
- North Dakota county votes to take limited number of refugees - December 11, 2019
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019