Lance Kissler will be the guest panelist at the next SpokaneFAVS Coffee Talk, on June 7.
Kissler is an eBusiness Officer at STCU and currently serves as the president of the Inland Northwest Business Alliance board of directors, and is a member of the Leadership Spokane Class of 2014. He has served on several other boards and committees, including the Greater Spokane Chapter of PRSA, EWU Young Professionals Network, CASE District VIII, Portland Metro Chapter of PRSA, Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce, Governor’s Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, and the Higher Education Coordinating Board. He also teaches as an adjunct instructor at Whitworth University and Eastern Washington University. Kissler has been practicing public relations and marketing/communications for more than10 years across multiple industries. He earned his bachelor’s degree in graphic communications from EWU in 2004 and his master’s degree in communications from EWU in 2010. He was named a 2010 runner-up in the “Top 40 Under 40” by the Portland Business Journal and was the 2012 Eastern Washington University Inspirational Young Alumnus.
Coffee Talk will be at 10 a.m., June 7 at Indaba Coffee. The topic is “What Makes A Good Leader?”
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021