Lance Kissler will be the guest panelist at the next SpokaneFAVS Coffee Talk, on June 7.
Kissler is an eBusiness Officer at STCU and currently serves as the president of the Inland Northwest Business Alliance board of directors, and is a member of the Leadership Spokane Class of 2014. He has served on several other boards and committees, including the Greater Spokane Chapter of PRSA, EWU Young Professionals Network, CASE District VIII, Portland Metro Chapter of PRSA, Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce, Governor’s Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, and the Higher Education Coordinating Board. He also teaches as an adjunct instructor at Whitworth University and Eastern Washington University. Kissler has been practicing public relations and marketing/communications for more than10 years across multiple industries. He earned his bachelor’s degree in graphic communications from EWU in 2004 and his master’s degree in communications from EWU in 2010. He was named a 2010 runner-up in the “Top 40 Under 40” by the Portland Business Journal and was the 2012 Eastern Washington University Inspirational Young Alumnus.
Coffee Talk will be at 10 a.m., June 7 at Indaba Coffee. The topic is “What Makes A Good Leader?”
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- August Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - July 22, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021