Lance Kissler will be the guest panelist at the next SpokaneFAVS Coffee Talk, on June 7.
Kissler is an eBusiness Officer at STCU and currently serves as the president of the Inland Northwest Business Alliance board of directors, and is a member of the Leadership Spokane Class of 2014. He has served on several other boards and committees, including the Greater Spokane Chapter of PRSA, EWU Young Professionals Network, CASE District VIII, Portland Metro Chapter of PRSA, Forest Grove Chamber of Commerce, Governor’s Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS, and the Higher Education Coordinating Board. He also teaches as an adjunct instructor at Whitworth University and Eastern Washington University. Kissler has been practicing public relations and marketing/communications for more than10 years across multiple industries. He earned his bachelor’s degree in graphic communications from EWU in 2004 and his master’s degree in communications from EWU in 2010. He was named a 2010 runner-up in the “Top 40 Under 40” by the Portland Business Journal and was the 2012 Eastern Washington University Inspirational Young Alumnus.
Coffee Talk will be at 10 a.m., June 7 at Indaba Coffee. The topic is “What Makes A Good Leader?”
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020