Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will celebrate Mother’s Day on May 12 with its annual Mother's Day Champagne Brunch.
The brunch is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and will feature an all-you-can-eat buffet, children’s activities and a special gift for mom.
Cost is $25 for adults and $10 for children ages 6-12 at the door. Advance reservations are requested. Call (509) 448-1224 or go to www.ihrc.net.
Event proceeds support Immaculate Heart’s retreat ministries.
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021