Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be hosting a Day of Prayer on Ash Wednesday, March 5, as its traditional beginning to the Lenten season, according to a press release.
This year’s Ash Wednesday speaker will be Bishop William Skylstad, D.D., Bishop Emeritus of the Diocese of Spokane.
The Day of Prayer, ‘The Spirit of Sackcloth and Ashes” begins with a Rosary at 9 a.m. and will include two conferences, confessions, Mass and lunch. After lunch there will be the second conference will close with Adoration at 3 p.m.
Cost for the Day of Prayer is $35 per person, or $45 with the use of a private room. Guests can register by calling (509) 448-1224 or visiting www.IHRC.net
- MLK Events Planned Throughout Region - January 19, 2020
- St. Luke’s Orthodox Celebrates Theophany with Outdoor Water Blessing - January 12, 2020
- Women’s March Continues in Spokane for 4th Year - January 9, 2020
- Creators’ Table Brings Visiting Artists To Spokane - January 3, 2020
- Top FāVS Stories and Columns of 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Religion News Association Releases top stories and newsmakers of 2019 - December 22, 2019
- Annual Chanukah Menorah Lighting to Take Place Downtown - December 18, 2019
- Moran UMC continues “Pub Theology” - December 15, 2019
- North Dakota county votes to take limited number of refugees - December 11, 2019
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019