Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be hosting a Day of Prayer on Ash Wednesday, March 5, as its traditional beginning to the Lenten season, according to a press release.
This year’s Ash Wednesday speaker will be Bishop William Skylstad, D.D., Bishop Emeritus of the Diocese of Spokane.
The Day of Prayer, ‘The Spirit of Sackcloth and Ashes” begins with a Rosary at 9 a.m. and will include two conferences, confessions, Mass and lunch. After lunch there will be the second conference will close with Adoration at 3 p.m.
Cost for the Day of Prayer is $35 per person, or $45 with the use of a private room. Guests can register by calling (509) 448-1224 or visiting www.IHRC.net
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019