On June 19, at 7 p.m., Friends of Compassion will meet to discussion “Catholic Compassion: Practices and Motivation.”
The meeting will be in the SNAP Building, 3102 W. Ft. George Drive.
Guest speakers will be the Rev. Thomas Altpeter of St. Clare Ecumenical Catholic Community, Val Carlton of the parish council of St. Ann’s Catholic Church and Jane Mather the director of spiritual care at Sacred Heart and Holy Family Hospitals.
Friends of Compassion will not meet in July.
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021