The Chancel Choir of Central Lutheran Church will present a Lenten Cantata, “The Seven Last Words of Christ” on March 28.
The cantata, written by Theodore Dubois, portrays Jesus’ finals hours.
Soloists are Shannon Baker, Matt Johnson and Chuck Zimmerman. Paul Brueggemeier will be conducting and Alice Hostetter will be at the organ.
The performance begins at 7 p.m. at the church, 512 S Bernard St.
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021