A 40 Days for Life kickoff rally will be held Saturday at 2 p.m. outside of the Planned Parenthood building, 123 E Indiana Ave.
The 40 Days for Life campaign officially begins March 5 and continues through April 13. The purpose of the event is to, “We pray that, with God’s help, this will mark the beginning of the end of abortion in our city — and beyond,” according to its website.
Saturday’s rally will include speakers and information about the 40 Days for Life campaign.
Those interested in participating in the upcoming prayer vigils can register and find a schedule online.
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021