Temple Beth Shalom‘s 75th annual Kosher Dinner has been canceled.
The announcement on their Facebook page came just 12 days before the scheduled event.
“Due to difficulties procuring fresh brisket for this event, the very tough decision was made to cancel the dinner this year,” the post says. “Please know that we looked at many different options and solutions before arriving at the decision to cancel. Members: do not sell any more tickets. If you have purchased tickets, please be reassured they will be refunded in full.”
- Seekr app: Tinder meets GoogleMaps to create ‘one-stop shop’ for worshipping needs - September 13, 2019
- Spokane UU Church to host educational event on Israeli-Palestinian conflict - August 13, 2019
- Q&A: Mayoral candidates provide insight to their thoughts on homelessness, religion, climate change and criminal justice - July 19, 2019
- Hamblen Park series focuses on love, care of refugees - October 28, 2016
- No-Li turns beer into volunteer work - August 21, 2016
- Safety of downtown churches a concern amid recent break-ins - July 15, 2016
- Traveling exhibit uses art to ‘bridge’ religious differences, commonalities - May 22, 2016
- Sept. 30 last day for nonprofit counseling, spirituality, healing service at St. Joseph Family Center - April 22, 2016
- BRIEF: St. Joseph Family Center to close doors - April 6, 2016
- Bethany’s Paul Rodkey retires; joins the Peace Corps - March 21, 2016