The Book of Mormon musical will be in Spokane Aug. 12-17.
Called “the best musical of this century” by The New York Times, the show tells the story of two optimistic and naive young Mormon missionaries sent to a remote village in northern Uganda, where a brutal warlord is threatening the local population.
The satirical performance has received mostly positive reviews since it first debuted in 2011.
The Spokane shows will be at the INB Performing Arts Center. Ticket prices range depending on seating, and can be purchased online.
- Donors pledge $3 million to enhance campus ministry at Whitworth - April 20, 2018
- To celebrate our 6th year, FāVS seeks 10 more monthly donors - April 12, 2018
- Gonzaga, EWU Present ‘What Were You Wearing?’ Survivor Art Installation - April 11, 2018
- Coffee Talk: How the Faith Community Should Respond to Mental Health - April 7, 2018
- Construction begins on Whitworth’s new family theology center - March 28, 2018
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018