The Book of Mormon musical will be in Spokane Aug. 12-17.
Called “the best musical of this century” by The New York Times, the show tells the story of two optimistic and naive young Mormon missionaries sent to a remote village in northern Uganda, where a brutal warlord is threatening the local population.
The satirical performance has received mostly positive reviews since it first debuted in 2011.
The Spokane shows will be at the INB Performing Arts Center. Ticket prices range depending on seating, and can be purchased online.
- Weekend events celebrate Japanese Culture - July 19, 2018
- At dinner, local priest to talk about sacred pilgrimage - July 16, 2018
- Whitworth Institute of Ministry Conference Set for July 23-27 - July 12, 2018
- New dean to serve St. John’s Cathedral - July 8, 2018
- Upcoming YWCA event to raise funds for Domestic Violence Safe Shelter - July 2, 2018
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018