The Book of Mormon musical will be in Spokane Aug. 12-17.
Called “the best musical of this century” by The New York Times, the show tells the story of two optimistic and naive young Mormon missionaries sent to a remote village in northern Uganda, where a brutal warlord is threatening the local population.
The satirical performance has received mostly positive reviews since it first debuted in 2011.
The Spokane shows will be at the INB Performing Arts Center. Ticket prices range depending on seating, and can be purchased online.
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Pulling Equal Weight: These Numbers Didn’t Lie - January 14, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - January 12, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018