Bethel Church of the Nazarene in the 1100 block of south Thor, Spokane, was vandalized and burglarized overnight and the police department is asking the public for help solving this case.
According to a press release a urinal and drinking fountain were ripped off walls, a sink was ripped out of the counter, cupboard doors were ripped off their hinges, miscellaneous food items were strewn about the church, and other items were moved and broken.
In addition to an estimated $2,000 or more in damage, the youth pastor’s guitar was stolen.
The stolen guitar is not the specific guitar in the picture, but is nearly identical including the in-lay design on the 12th fret. It’s described as an Alvarez guitar with a Fishman pickup installed. It also had a green floral design strap attached.
Anyone with information about who may be responsible is asked to call Crime Check at 509-456-2233.
- Bethel Church of the Nazarene vandalized, burglarized - April 6, 2018
- Center for Spiritual Living supports Paris Accords - June 5, 2017
- Rev. Kristen E.M. Kuempel elected Bishop of Eastern Washington-Idaho Synod - May 22, 2017
- Salem Lutheran Church vandalized, community invited to help cleanup - May 16, 2017
- Refugee forum coming to St. Stephen’s Episcopal - May 11, 2017