Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer
Coffee Talks are forums where FāVS columnists involve the audience in a discussion on a timely topic related to faith and ethics.
The event will be at 10 a.m. Aug. 7 at the FāVS Center, 5115 S. Freya.
Panelists will be:
- Jody Cramsie, who came up with the Understanding Prayer series. She wrote “Prayer is Understanding the Sacred in Us.”
- Steve Smith wrote, “Why I Do Not Pray.”
- Ashly Moulton wrote, “Say Your Prayers.”
Masks are optional for vaccinated Coffee Talk attendees.
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021