Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer
Coffee Talks are forums where FāVS columnists involve the audience in a discussion on a timely topic related to faith and ethics.
The event will be at 10 a.m. Aug. 7 at the FāVS Center, 5115 S. Freya.
Panelists will be:
- Jody Cramsie, who came up with the Understanding Prayer series. She wrote “Prayer is Understanding the Sacred in Us.”
- Steve Smith wrote, “Why I Do Not Pray.”
- Ashly Moulton wrote, “Say Your Prayers.”
Masks are optional for vaccinated Coffee Talk attendees.
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021