Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer
Coffee Talks are forums where FāVS columnists involve the audience in a discussion on a timely topic related to faith and ethics.
The event will be at 10 a.m. Aug. 7 at the FāVS Center, 5115 S. Freya.
Panelists will be:
- Jody Cramsie, who came up with the Understanding Prayer series. She wrote “Prayer is Understanding the Sacred in Us.”
- Steve Smith wrote, “Why I Do Not Pray.”
- Ashly Moulton wrote, “Say Your Prayers.”
Masks are optional for vaccinated Coffee Talk attendees.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022