PHILADELPHIA — Today Pope Francis delivered Mass at The Cathedral Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul.
A limited number of people were allowed inside. Thousands gathered on the streets outside the cathedral to listen to the Mass on jumbotrons.
SpokaneFāVS will be traveling to Philadelphia next weekend to cover Pope Francis’ visit there. Follow our coverage here.
- This year, graduating seniors deserve even more praise - May 18, 2020
- The Rev. Bill Ellis, former dean at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist in Spokane, dies at age 66 - April 28, 2020
- Don’t escape the empathy for your neighbors during the coronavirus pandemic - April 20, 2020
- Hundreds volunteer to check-in on COVID-19 patients in Spokane - April 13, 2020
- When making major decisions, don’t let self-doubt guide your thinking - March 23, 2020
- Congregations improvise ways to fight COVID-19’s isolation - March 19, 2020
- 20 years after Y2K, preppers ready for societal collapse - March 6, 2020
- In wake of Coronavirus, local faith leaders urge caution and compassion - March 5, 2020
- For open minds, Spokane is home to a diverse religious tradition that should be celebrated - January 14, 2020
- Why people of faith shouldn’t support President Trump - December 9, 2019