Today on the Inland Journal podcast, it’s not an easy time for independent, locally-owned bookstores. Amazon and the chain bookstores have gobbled up much of the business and smaller outlets are folding. Christian bookstores are in the same situation. Tracy Simmons from SpokaneFāVS has written about this. Today on the podcast, she talks to Mark Logan, who runs one of those few independent bookstores, the Seventh-day Adventist Book Center on the West Plains. It sells not only books, but other products you don’t find in many bookstores.
- Spokane Hindu Community To Hold Festival Of Colors Sunday - March 3, 2020
- Spokane Public Radio: FāVS Promotes Respectful Dialogue at Today’s Coffee Talk - February 1, 2020
- FāVS on Spokane Public Radio: One View of Reparations - September 4, 2019
- FāVS and SPR Episode 4: Purity Culture - June 7, 2019
- PODCAST: A Spokane Christian Book Store Is Hanging On - May 6, 2019