What do you want to ask an Atheist? Fill out the form below or submit your question online.
By Jim Downard
I was struck by your statement at the last Coffee Talk that you are “an unbeliever in a sea of belief.” I know you also mentioned this in a previous post as well. I was wondering if you can elaborate on that more as far as how this feels to you. Like how do you live out your unbelieving culture in the midst of believers? What are the challenges? What do you find meaningful in your unbelief? And anything you’d like to add. Thanks!!
- Ask An Atheist: I don’t know vs. I don’t believe - July 5, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: Did Jesus Christ Exist? - June 13, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: What Are The Concrete Beliefs of Atheists? - May 5, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: Reincarnation - March 31, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: Is homosexuality logical? - March 17, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: Defining Life - March 9, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: Don’t you have to acknowledge God to deny God? - March 2, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: Explaining without offending - February 22, 2019
- Interfaith For All—When you like it … and even more when you don’t - February 10, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: How did everything come from nothing? - January 28, 2019