What do you want to ask an Atheist? Fill out the form below or submit your question online.
By Jim Downard
I was struck by your statement at the last Coffee Talk that you are “an unbeliever in a sea of belief.” I know you also mentioned this in a previous post as well. I was wondering if you can elaborate on that more as far as how this feels to you. Like how do you live out your unbelieving culture in the midst of believers? What are the challenges? What do you find meaningful in your unbelief? And anything you’d like to add. Thanks!!
- Ask An Atheist: Where is Atheism Found? - November 9, 2018
- Ask An Atheist: Stranger in Strange Land - October 12, 2018
- Ask An Atheist: Why do you pose ‘annoyingly hard’ questions to Christians? - October 3, 2018
- Out in the World of Non-Belief - September 22, 2018
- Voting in a Time of Division - August 30, 2018
- Ask An Atheist: Why aren’t Atheists included in memorial services? - August 19, 2018
- Ask An Atheist: How do you explain design throughout the universe? - August 11, 2018
- Ask An Atheist: Why is the PNW so unchurched? - August 1, 2018
- Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions - July 20, 2018
- Ask An Atheist: Do you believe in reincarnation? - June 25, 2018