What do you want to ask an Atheist? Fill out the form below or submit your question online.
By Jim Downard
I was struck by your statement at the last Coffee Talk that you are “an unbeliever in a sea of belief.” I know you also mentioned this in a previous post as well. I was wondering if you can elaborate on that more as far as how this feels to you. Like how do you live out your unbelieving culture in the midst of believers? What are the challenges? What do you find meaningful in your unbelief? And anything you’d like to add. Thanks!!
- Donald the Apostate and Things to Come - May 24, 2020
- Ask An Atheist: Better Without Religion? - March 8, 2020
- Ask An Atheist: A Loving God? - February 17, 2020
- Ask An Atheist: Freedom of Conscience - February 7, 2020
- Ask An Atheist: Atheist or Secular? - January 20, 2020
- Trump By the Movies (Popcorn Optional) - November 12, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: What if I Believe in Reincarnation? - September 19, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: I don’t know vs. I don’t believe - July 5, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: Did Jesus Christ Exist? - June 13, 2019
- Ask An Atheist: What Are The Concrete Beliefs of Atheists? - May 5, 2019