What do you want to know about Religious Science? Revs. Joe and Toni Niemiec, New Thought ministers, are ready to answer your questions. Fill out the form below or submit your question online.
What makes God real?
Belief is what makes God real. There are many different names and as many beliefs as to what, who, and where God is to understand why we are here on this planet at this time. For me, God became real when I began to meditate and pray on a regular basis. It became real as I opened to the knowing of something beyond the physical, the rational, of something greater than any finite being.
I believe that each one is on their own journey, following a path in which they have unique experiences of God or the Divine or the Infinite Creative Intelligence. Some follow a specific religion or philosophy that offers guidance or direction. For others, there can be a moment of epiphany in nature, at the birth of a baby, or sitting at the side of a loved one, a friend, or beloved pet as they cease to inhabit their body.
God is as real as the belief of the individual beholding it.
- Recognizing and celebrating Christmas Day - December 24, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What makes God real? - October 1, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What makes God divine? - September 17, 2017
- I felt the earth move under my feet - July 6, 2017
- Celebrate A Nation, Celebrate An Idea - July 4, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Religious Science vs. Unity - April 11, 2017
- Shadow Self - December 15, 2016
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Do you believe in Heaven? - September 8, 2016
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Are you Christian? - August 30, 2016
- We must make a choice - July 12, 2016
- Honoring the Labor Movement - September 4, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What is meant by ‘New Thought’? - July 13, 2017
- Coffee Talk a reminder that there are many ways to make a difference - February 5, 2017
- What will I change? - January 23, 2017
- From the Good Neighbor Conference: Pay attention, be present - December 6, 2016
- Vote, we have a voice - November 4, 2016
- Individualized Ethics - September 9, 2016
- From fear to kindness - February 25, 2016
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Why should you take classes on spiritual knowledge? - December 9, 2015
- Planting “seeds of compassion” through conversation - November 14, 2015