What do you want to know about Religious Science? Revs. Joe and Toni Niemiec, New Thought ministers, are ready to answer your questions. Fill out the form below or submit your question online.
What is your faith’s view on Hell?
Heaven and Hell are both states of being (or consciousness) in the present moment. Neither is a place, but is, however, something we create within our own life experience based on our own particular perception. We move from one experience to the other (i.e. the experience of appearing to be in either what we term heaven or hell) and in between as we move through our life.
Stated simply, Hell is a state of consciousness — not a piece of eternal real estate.
- Accepting Our Differences Could Mean Peace On Earth - December 17, 2021
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Jesus and the Easter Story - May 26, 2020
- Viewpoints: Does God Punish His Children? - January 25, 2020
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Minister Training - January 7, 2020
- Trust & Safety: A Response to December’s Coffee Talk - December 28, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What Do You Think About Jesus - May 1, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Minister Training - February 8, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Centers for Spiritual Living - December 21, 2018
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Did Ernest Holmes consider Religious Science Christian? - November 7, 2018
- Ask A Religion Scientist: Stance on Health - August 6, 2018