What do you want to know about Religious Science? Revs. Joe and Toni Niemiec, New Thought ministers, are ready to answer your questions. Fill out the form below or submit your question online.
By Joe Niemiec
What is minister training in Religious Science?”
To become a minister with Centers for Spiritual Living (CSL) you must first become a practitioner. The pre-requisite coursework takes 1-2 years prior to entering the practitioner coursework. The practitioner coursework is and additional two years. All may be taken at a local Center (if offered) and/or online through CSL. Once the coursework is completed there are final written and oral examinations given regionally. Practitioners are licensed through local centers at the minister’s discretion.
After completing the practitioner training there is an additional three-four years of coursework, offered online and then quarterly regional intensive retreats. Following successful completion of the coursework, one is eligible to attend a final intensive training, written exam, and sit before a panel of ministers for an oral exam.
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What Do You Think About Jesus - May 1, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Minister Training - February 8, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Centers for Spiritual Living - December 21, 2018
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Did Ernest Holmes consider Religious Science Christian? - November 7, 2018
- Ask A Religion Scientist: Stance on Health - August 6, 2018
- Recognizing and celebrating Christmas Day - December 24, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What makes God real? - October 1, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What makes God divine? - September 17, 2017
- I felt the earth move under my feet - July 6, 2017
- Celebrate A Nation, Celebrate An Idea - July 4, 2017