What do you want to know about Religious Science? Revs. Joe and Toni Niemiec, New Thought ministers, are ready to answer your questions. Fill out the form below or submit your question online.
By Joe Niemiec
Religious Science is based upon the principle that we are creative beings here to express and experience life to its fullest. We believe that God (spirit) has created each of us out of itself and, as such, we are endowed with gifts and talents. We believe that we are here that God may know itself by means of us. We believe that we create our lives out of our basic beliefs, thoughts, and feelings (“it is done unto you as you believe”).
There are no specific guidelines as to how to raise our children within The Science of Mind. We raise our children to believe they are unique manifestations of God. As parents, we support our children in discovering the inherent gifts they have to bring to the world and encourage them to respect all beings and traditions.
In other words, we believe and teach our children to explore and experience life to its fullest as long as there is no intention to harm another.
- Accepting Our Differences Could Mean Peace On Earth - December 17, 2021
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Jesus and the Easter Story - May 26, 2020
- Viewpoints: Does God Punish His Children? - January 25, 2020
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Minister Training - January 7, 2020
- Trust & Safety: A Response to December’s Coffee Talk - December 28, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What Do You Think About Jesus - May 1, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Minister Training - February 8, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Centers for Spiritual Living - December 21, 2018
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Did Ernest Holmes consider Religious Science Christian? - November 7, 2018
- Ask A Religion Scientist: Stance on Health - August 6, 2018