What questions do you have about Judaism? Submit them online, or fill out the form below.
What’s a good resource to start learning about Reform Judaism?
ReformJudaism.org is a great and thorough resource. It contains all sorts of information about Reform Judaism. There’s information on the history, tenets, practice, etc.
The Union for Reform Judaism’s website is another great resource. URJ is the congregational arm of Reform Judaism. There you can find additional information along with articles and press releases.
Congregation Emanu-El is the Reform congregation in Spokane. Through their website, you can find some helpful resources, learn more about the local congregation, and find people working and volunteering there that you can reach out to.
- Ask A Jew: Breaking A Glass at a Wedding - April 7, 2021
- Ask a Jew: Kosher for Passover - March 21, 2021
- Ask A Jew: Are Jewish Dietary Laws Outdated? - March 11, 2021
- Ask A Jew: Online Gathering Places? - February 7, 2021
- Don’t forgive them for they know exactly what they do - January 11, 2021
- Ask A Jew: Chanukah Greetings for Non-Jews - January 4, 2021
- Ask A Jew: Misusing Sacred Jewish Words - December 13, 2020
- Ask A Jew: Wearing the Star of David - August 6, 2020
- Ask A Jew: Reform Judaism - June 30, 2020
- How to show gratitude to others during isolation - May 22, 2020