What does it mean that Jesus is the King of the Jews?Why did Pontius Pilate ask Jesus if He is the King of the Jews?
Are Jews saved because they are God”s chosen people? Will Jews go to Heaven even if they do not trust in Jesus?
The phrase “King of the Jews” is used in Christian literature, not Jewish. Jews have no king. We have rabbis and there have been leaders among us like Moses and Aaron, but we have no king. You’d have to ask a Christian what their texts mean.
What questions do you have about Islam? Submit them here.
If everyone who reads and appreciates FāVS, helps fund it, we can provide more features like this. For as little as $5, you can support FāVS – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
- Valuing Money vs. Members - July 14, 2019
- A Letter To Our Son on His Bar Mitzvah - February 26, 2019
- Ask A Jew: Ashrei Prayer - January 22, 2019
- Ask A Jew: How come Jews pound their chest when they pray? Part 2 - January 15, 2019
- A List of Greetings for Jewish Holidays For Non-Jews - December 3, 2018
- Stones For The Living - October 24, 2018
- Finding Family Among the Strangers - August 24, 2018
- From generation to generation: Connected to others - August 12, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Does God have a Gender? - July 22, 2018
- Look Up - July 3, 2018