What is the masculine/feminine view of God from a Jewish perspective?
In Judaism, G-d is discussed using both masculine and feminine words, with the masculine being used most often.
- Ask A Jew: Playing a Jewish Character - April 24, 2022
- What Can I Do For You? - February 20, 2022
- Ask A Jew: Star of David and Conversion - January 23, 2022
- Ask A Jew: List of Transgressions - January 9, 2022
- A High Holidays Letter to Rabbis Trying To Meet Congregational Needs During The Pandemic - September 5, 2021
- Everyday Is Mother’s Day: A Jewish Perspective - May 9, 2021
- Bat Mitzvah Planning In A Pandemic - April 22, 2021
- Ask A Jew: Breaking A Glass at a Wedding - April 7, 2021
- Ask a Jew: Kosher for Passover - March 21, 2021
- Ask A Jew: Are Jewish Dietary Laws Outdated? - March 11, 2021