A recent study released by the Pew Forum on Religious and Public life show one in five American adults now consider themselves “religiously unaffiliated.” That's 20 percent of the population, a 25 percent increase from five years ago.
SpokaneFAVS writer Rev. Craig Goodwin analyzes this study in his article, “Ranks of religiously unaffiliated rises to 1 in 5 Americans.”
Are you religious unaffiliated? Why or why not?
- Sunday Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 5, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022