VIDEO: Coffee Talk On “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions”
On April 3 SpokaneFāVS held a virtual Coffee Talk, “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions.”
This was a timely topic with it falling on Easter weekend, on the Western Christian calendar.
- Rev. Katy Shedlock of Creators Table and Audubon Park United Methodist Church
- Himani Agrawal of the Spokane Hindu Temple and Cultural Center, and a SpokaneFāVS board member
- Prof. Brian Siebeking of Gonzaga’s Religious Studies Department. Brian is an Orthodox Christian and scholar of Islam and will be able to speak to both.
The panel was moderated by Katie Blair, who is finishing up a fellowship with FāVS.
The next Coffee Talk will be in June. Check back for details.
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Open to Local Artists - March 28, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- FāVS Survey: 10 Questions To Helps Us Get to Know Our Readers - March 7, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020