Thanks everyone for a great Coffee Talk! About 40 people attended. Here’s a video of the panelists.
The discussion will continue tonight (April 2) at 6:30 p.m. at The Lantern, for “Courageous Conversations,” hosted by Rev. Deb Conklin.
Join SpokaneFāVS at 10 a.m., today (April 1) for a Coffee Talk discussion on “The Nature of Truth.”
On the topic, panelists wrote:
- Post-factual, pre-factual and truth, by Dean Bill Ellis
- On the Nature of Truth by Neal Schindler
- Can journalists truly be unbiased? by Elizabeth Backstrom
The event will be held at Liberty Park United Methodist Church, 1526 E 11th Ave. Limited coffee drinks will be available for a donation to LPUMC.
Help support SpokaneFāVS community events by making a donation below:
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020