Thanks everyone for a great Coffee Talk! About 40 people attended. Here’s a video of the panelists.
The discussion will continue tonight (April 2) at 6:30 p.m. at The Lantern, for “Courageous Conversations,” hosted by Rev. Deb Conklin.
Join SpokaneFāVS at 10 a.m., today (April 1) for a Coffee Talk discussion on “The Nature of Truth.”
On the topic, panelists wrote:
- Post-factual, pre-factual and truth, by Dean Bill Ellis
- On the Nature of Truth by Neal Schindler
- Can journalists truly be unbiased? by Elizabeth Backstrom
The event will be held at Liberty Park United Methodist Church, 1526 E 11th Ave. Limited coffee drinks will be available for a donation to LPUMC.
Help support SpokaneFāVS community events by making a donation below:
- Weekend events celebrate Japanese Culture - July 19, 2018
- At dinner, local priest to talk about sacred pilgrimage - July 16, 2018
- Whitworth Institute of Ministry Conference Set for July 23-27 - July 12, 2018
- New dean to serve St. John’s Cathedral - July 8, 2018
- Upcoming YWCA event to raise funds for Domestic Violence Safe Shelter - July 2, 2018
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018