Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will host a Day of Prayer on the Angels entitled, “Protectors, Friends, Guardians, Guides” led by Sister Mary Eucharista on Oct. 22 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The discussion was described in a press release:
The angels, a unique creation of God present in our world, are unnoticed by most people on the earth today. These powerful and holy beings are available to help and befriend us. Learn how Scripture and tradition hold a wealth of information that assists us to build a relationship with them. Included in this event are stories, prayers, and practices to assist participants.
Eucharista has a background of teaching high school and instruction in the faith, among other works (spiritual direction, teen counseling, sodality, formation, directing retreats) in her community of the Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church.
The Day of Prayer begins with a Rosary at 9 a.m., includes two conferences, lunch, the sacrament of Reconciliation, and Mass. The Day of Prayer will close with Adoration. Cost: is $35 per person and includes lunch, (or $45 which also includes use of a private room for the day). Register in advance by calling (509)448-1224 or online at www.ihrc.net
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021