YWCA Spokane’s GoodGuys program will present a talk by educator Jackson Katz, on Feb 11 at 5:30 p.m.
Katz is known for his scholarship surrounding issues of gender, race and violence.
According to a press release, his talk will be in Gonzaga University’s Hemmingson Center where he will discuss, “men’s leadership in the prevention of violence against women.”
Tickets are $10 per person or $100 for 10 tickets. Registration is required.
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019
- Vigil Tuesday aims to “Heal Spokane Valley’s Image” - May 13, 2019