YWCA Spokane’s GoodGuys program will present a talk by educator Jackson Katz, on Feb 11 at 5:30 p.m.
Katz is known for his scholarship surrounding issues of gender, race and violence.
According to a press release, his talk will be in Gonzaga University’s Hemmingson Center where he will discuss, “men’s leadership in the prevention of violence against women.”
Tickets are $10 per person or $100 for 10 tickets. Registration is required.
- Forum, Screening to Address Interfaith Dialogue - February 15, 2019
- SpokaneFāVS Introduces “Ask A Pagan” - February 12, 2019
- Vagina Monologues Coming to Gonzaga this Week - February 11, 2019
- Austin Channing Brown, a leading voice on racial justice, coming to Whitworth - February 4, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - February 1, 2019
- Whitworth Introduces Women’s Leadership Network - January 28, 2019
- Activist Jackson Katz coming to Spokane to talk about “What It Means To Be A Strong Man” - January 22, 2019
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018