By Liv Larson Andrews
Liturgical churches are in decline,
The papers and the clergy whine.
Don’t wear a frown.
Now faithfulness may truly shine.
You say mainline faith is a bust,
‘Cuz tradition and rituals disgust.
So give them guitars
and pastors in bars…
But in what will we finally trust?
They come to me hungry for healing
So sick of the wheeling and dealing.
The bleeding and broken
Hear good news spoken
This Body is more than a feeling.
- Redemption in Place, Part 1 - January 19, 2018
- Someone should tell Congress about Magnificat - December 21, 2017
- When Scapegoats Come to Dinner - December 4, 2017
- Not for Sale: Reformation 2017 - October 30, 2017
- One in the Spirit, One in Prayer - June 2, 2017
- We Need Servant-hood Thursday - April 13, 2017
- Faith in the Streets: a Civics Lesson - January 17, 2017
- Singing in the Reign - December 31, 2016
- Why So Blue? - December 22, 2016
- ‘Mandorla’ Grabs Back - October 13, 2016