In 2020, we’ve all had to get used to the idea of doing things online instead of in person.
Whether it’s holding meetings with your colleagues for work or going to church on Sundays, COVID-19 has forced us to stay inside for the better part of this year. For many people, the idea of an online church service just doesn’t sit right.
After all, part of what makes going to church every Sunday so special is getting to be in the presence of God with your fellow community members. If you’re unconvinced by a live church service online, this article is for you.
Here, we’re going to tell you 6 benefits of an online church service. It may not be ideal right now, but like anything, you can learn to worship online as well.
1. Easy Access
For some, the act of going to church can be difficult. When you’ve got mobility issues, you may not be able to make the trek to the church every week.
With online church services, anyone can attend because of how easy it is to access. All you need to do is login and you can start watching and worshiping.
2. Attend As Much As You Want
Online services allow those that want to worship two, three, or more times per week to do so with ease. It’s a fast-paced world that we live in and many people find it hard to carve out the time to go to mass even once per week, let alone multiple times. You can watch an online service in your office at work, at home after a long day, or even listen in your car when you’re driving home.
3. Online Community
Nothing replaces the amazing sense of community you get by going to an in-person church service, but the online community can be a positive and uplifting place in its own right. With more and more people attending online church services, you begin to see a wide and diverse array of people from all backgrounds and age groups.
4. Spread the Good Word
Convincing our loved ones to attend mass can be a tall task, but spreading the good word becomes a lot easier when you can just send someone a link and have them watch a service. Watching a live church service online is a great entry point for people that want to let god into their lives, but don’t yet feel comfortable going to church.
5. Watch an Online Church Service With Your Whole Family
Online church also makes it easier to involve your entire family in the service. As kids get older and form their own identities, it becomes difficult to make them want to go to church.
With an online mass, you can simply have them sit down in front of your computer or smart TV. There, you can have open discussions in real-time about what certain sermons mean or how they should reflect on certain ideas from the Bible readings.
6. Worship In Your Pajamas
Lastly, and maybe most important of all, is that online church service allows you to worship God in the comfort of your pajamas. The hardest part of going to church is getting out of bed and getting dressed on Sundays. Now all you have to do is roll out of bed and open your laptop.
Find God Online
There are many reasons why an online church service can benefit you as much or more than attending in person. These are just a few of the perks, but you might find even more once you start doing it. You can find God anywhere these days, even online.
If you found this post helpful, come back and visit us again for more on religion and spirituality in Spokane.
- Inspirational and Motivational YouTube Channels You Should Watch - September 23, 2020
- Hiring a Janitor: 5 Reasons You Need Janitorial Services More Than Ever - September 18, 2020
- Here Is How to Select the Best CBD Product That Does Not Go Against Your Faith and Ethical Belief - September 17, 2020
- Ways to Keep Your Faith Strong: Tips for College Students - September 14, 2020
- Here’re 4 Simple Ways on How Faith and Ethics Are Making a Difference in the World - August 29, 2020
- What Is a Purpose Driven Church? Everything You Need to Know - August 29, 2020
- 6 Benefits To An Online Church Service - August 28, 2020
- Get Info 5 Pro Tips for Getting the Best Psychic Readings - August 22, 2020
- Practicing Religion in College: Tips for International Students - August 18, 2020
- 5 Miraculous Strategies to Start a Church Live Stream - August 17, 2020