From now through Easter (April 21) you can reach 30,000 dedicated SpokaneFāVS readers for as little as $25.
With our Easter sale your business, church or organization can buy an ad on the SpokaneFāVS.com website for 50 percent off. See our ad rate sheet for information on sizes and pricing.
Data from Google Analytics shows that FāVS readers are local, range in age from 21-54 years old and have at least one college degree. More demographics can be found here.
For information, or to purchase an ad, email email@example.com.
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021