From now through Easter (April 21) you can reach 30,000 dedicated SpokaneFāVS readers for as little as $25.
With our Easter sale your business, church or organization can buy an ad on the SpokaneFāVS.com website for 50 percent off. See our ad rate sheet for information on sizes and pricing.
Data from Google Analytics shows that FāVS readers are local, range in age from 21-54 years old and have at least one college degree. More demographics can be found here.
For information, or to purchase an ad, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct. 5 Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - September 18, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019