From now through Easter (April 21) you can reach 30,000 dedicated SpokaneFāVS readers for as little as $25.
With our Easter sale your business, church or organization can buy an ad on the SpokaneFāVS.com website for 50 percent off. See our ad rate sheet for information on sizes and pricing.
Data from Google Analytics shows that FāVS readers are local, range in age from 21-54 years old and have at least one college degree. More demographics can be found here.
For information, or to purchase an ad, email email@example.com.
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020