From now through Easter (April 21) you can reach 30,000 dedicated SpokaneFāVS readers for as little as $25.
With our Easter sale your business, church or organization can buy an ad on the SpokaneFāVS.com website for 50 percent off. See our ad rate sheet for information on sizes and pricing.
Data from Google Analytics shows that FāVS readers are local, range in age from 21-54 years old and have at least one college degree. More demographics can be found here.
For information, or to purchase an ad, email email@example.com.
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019
- Vigil Tuesday aims to “Heal Spokane Valley’s Image” - May 13, 2019
- Chabad Spokane to Host Evening of Prayer & Reflection for Poway Shooting - May 2, 2019
- LDS Temple To Be Built in Moses Lake - April 28, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Joins National Stand Against Racism Event - April 23, 2019