In the spirit of giving, SpokaneFāVS is selling ad space on its website for as little as $25.
November is when organizations start thinking about holiday promotion, and we want to help with that burden by selling ads here for 50 percent off its regular price.
That means the banner ad (top of page) is now running for $50.
The right rail square ad is on on sale for $37.50.
The right rail rectangular ad is $25.
If you need FāVS to design your ad, we do charge a small fee. That fee is waived for FāVs Members.
Wondering who you’ll reach with an ad on SpokaneFāVS? We reach an average of 25,000 readers a month, though in October that number increased by 10 percent! You can read more about demographics, including age, location and gender of our audience here.
And remember, your ad on SpokaneFāVS help support this website. Ready to get started? Email email@example.com today!
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - November 17, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019