In the spirit of giving, SpokaneFāVS is selling ad space on its website for as little as $25.
November is when organizations start thinking about holiday promotion, and we want to help with that burden by selling ads here for 50 percent off its regular price.
That means the banner ad (top of page) is now running for $50.
The right rail square ad is on on sale for $37.50.
The right rail rectangular ad is $25.
If you need FāVS to design your ad, we do charge a small fee. That fee is waived for FāVs Members.
Wondering who you’ll reach with an ad on SpokaneFāVS? We reach an average of 25,000 readers a month, though in October that number increased by 10 percent! You can read more about demographics, including age, location and gender of our audience here.
And remember, your ad on SpokaneFāVS help support this website. Ready to get started? Email email@example.com today!
- MLK Events Planned Throughout Region - January 19, 2020
- St. Luke’s Orthodox Celebrates Theophany with Outdoor Water Blessing - January 12, 2020
- Women’s March Continues in Spokane for 4th Year - January 9, 2020
- Creators’ Table Brings Visiting Artists To Spokane - January 3, 2020
- Top FāVS Stories and Columns of 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Religion News Association Releases top stories and newsmakers of 2019 - December 22, 2019
- Annual Chanukah Menorah Lighting to Take Place Downtown - December 18, 2019
- Moran UMC continues “Pub Theology” - December 15, 2019
- North Dakota county votes to take limited number of refugees - December 11, 2019
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019