In the spirit of giving, SpokaneFāVS is selling ad space on its website for as little as $25.
November is when organizations start thinking about holiday promotion, and we want to help with that burden by selling ads here for 50 percent off its regular price.
That means the banner ad (top of page) is now running for $50.
The right rail square ad is on on sale for $37.50.
The right rail rectangular ad is $25.
If you need FāVS to design your ad, we do charge a small fee. That fee is waived for FāVs Members.
Wondering who you’ll reach with an ad on SpokaneFāVS? We reach an average of 25,000 readers a month, though in October that number increased by 10 percent! You can read more about demographics, including age, location and gender of our audience here.
And remember, your ad on SpokaneFāVS help support this website. Ready to get started? Email email@example.com today!
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020