In the spirit of giving, SpokaneFāVS is selling ad space on its website for as little as $25.
November is when organizations start thinking about holiday promotion, and we want to help with that burden by selling ads here for 50 percent off its regular price.
That means the banner ad (top of page) is now running for $50.
The right rail square ad is on on sale for $37.50.
The right rail rectangular ad is $25.
If you need FāVS to design your ad, we do charge a small fee. That fee is waived for FāVs Members.
Wondering who you’ll reach with an ad on SpokaneFāVS? We reach an average of 25,000 readers a month, though in October that number increased by 10 percent! You can read more about demographics, including age, location and gender of our audience here.
And remember, your ad on SpokaneFāVS help support this website. Ready to get started? Email email@example.com today!
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020