In the spirit of giving, SpokaneFāVS is selling ad space on its website for as little as $25.
November is when organizations start thinking about holiday promotion, and we want to help with that burden by selling ads here for 50 percent off its regular price.
That means the banner ad (top of page) is now running for $50.
The right rail square ad is on on sale for $37.50.
The right rail rectangular ad is $25.
If you need FāVS to design your ad, we do charge a small fee. That fee is waived for FāVs Members.
Wondering who you’ll reach with an ad on SpokaneFāVS? We reach an average of 25,000 readers a month, though in October that number increased by 10 percent! You can read more about demographics, including age, location and gender of our audience here.
And remember, your ad on SpokaneFāVS help support this website. Ready to get started? Email email@example.com today!
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022