5 Cool Christian Christmas Gifts for Teens They Will Love
Christmas time is the season for giving, it’s an opportunity for you to show your family how much they mean to you and share in the goodness of Jesus’ birth. During this time, everyone scrambles to find gifts that their loved ones will appreciate. It’s not an easy task to do for anyone, but shopping for teens can be extremely difficult and throw in them wanting faith-based gifts and it gets even harder.
We understand that Christmas shopping can be a stressful process and we’re here to help make it a little easier for you.
We’ve compiled a list of five Christian Christmas gifts that your teen will love. So sit back and take plenty of notes!
It’s no secret that teens love clothes. They’re up on the latest trends and have fun exploring their fashion identity.
When hearing the term “Christian-based clothing” people may think it means old fashioned and conservative, but that is far from the truth. SACRIZE Christian apparel mixes modern fashion with Christianity. They offer streetwear such as graphic tees, hoodies, and sweatshirts.
SACRIZE makes proclaiming faith stylish and it’s a gift that your teens will love and wear proudly.
Jewelry is always a great gift to give someone. It’s fun, shows personality, but can also give glory to God.
There are plenty of faith-based jewelry brands to choose from such as Holly Lane and Mustard Seed Jewelry. You can choose from bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings all with a deeper meaning and reminder of Christ’s love.
Blankets With a Message
Christmas time is usually cold and people like to bundle up with a warm drink and a movie. So why not make sure they’re bundled up in inspiration?
You can give your teen a subtle inspirational message, with a warm blanket embroidered with a Bible verse or encouraging words. There’s lots of options to choose from such as going with a chic design to a more bold approach with a tapestry.
You can opt to personally make the blanket, buy them one, or have it custom made by a professional.
A great way to relax and ease stress and anxiety is through coloring. In fact, coloring has been proven to help improve sleep, focus, and increase self-esteem.
There are plenty of Christian-based young adult coloring books available to choose from. This gift is a great way to provide a stress-relief along with some encouragement.
The Bible says that God’s word is a lamp unto the feet and a light unto thy path and you can give this reminder to your teen in the gift of an angel light.
Angel lights are lamps or night lights with a message. The inscriptions on them can be full Bible verses or inspirational words. Not only are these lights decorative, but they provide a peaceful ambiance and will help your teen to remember that they can always find light in dark times.
Have Faith in Christian Christmas Gifts
There are so many great faith-based Christmas gifts to choose from and we hope this list helped you narrow down what to get your teen. You can remind them about the real reason for the season in style and give them Christian Christmas gifts that they’ll cherish for a lifetime.
Check out our website for more helpful articles like this one!
- Inspirational and Motivational YouTube Channels You Should Watch - September 23, 2020
- Hiring a Janitor: 5 Reasons You Need Janitorial Services More Than Ever - September 18, 2020
- Here Is How to Select the Best CBD Product That Does Not Go Against Your Faith and Ethical Belief - September 17, 2020
- Ways to Keep Your Faith Strong: Tips for College Students - September 14, 2020
- Here’re 4 Simple Ways on How Faith and Ethics Are Making a Difference in the World - August 29, 2020
- What Is a Purpose Driven Church? Everything You Need to Know - August 29, 2020
- 6 Benefits To An Online Church Service - August 28, 2020
- Get Info 5 Pro Tips for Getting the Best Psychic Readings - August 22, 2020
- Practicing Religion in College: Tips for International Students - August 18, 2020
- 5 Miraculous Strategies to Start a Church Live Stream - August 17, 2020