Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be hosting an Alzheimer and Dementia Caregivers’ Day of Reflection on March 4 from 10 a.m. –3 p.m.. The speakers will be P.J. Christo of the Alzheimer’s Association and Oscar Haupt, manager at Providence Adult Day Health.
The Day of Reflection is titled “Understanding and Normalizing Dementia Care Giving.” The presenters will describe the basics of memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, according to a press release.
The day will include two conferences, discussions and lunch. Cost for the Day of Reflection is $15 per person. Register at (509) 448-1224 or online. Certificates of Attendance are available.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022