Planned Parenthood is seeking young activists to join in the Youth Organizing & Policy Institute: 2014 Power Tour.
This summer Planned Parenthood will be working with affiliates and local organizations to engage about 1,000 young adults and emerging leaders in the fight for sexual and reproductive freedom, according to a press release.
The three to four-day institutes will provide organizing trainings, skills building trainings and issue briefings. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to engage in advocacy efforts.
Those between the ages of 18 and 28 are invited to participate in the Washington State institute, which will be held in Olympia July 31- Aug. 3. Those interested can apply online or email email@example.com for more information.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022