Planned Parenthood is seeking young activists to join in the Youth Organizing & Policy Institute: 2014 Power Tour.
This summer Planned Parenthood will be working with affiliates and local organizations to engage about 1,000 young adults and emerging leaders in the fight for sexual and reproductive freedom, according to a press release.
The three to four-day institutes will provide organizing trainings, skills building trainings and issue briefings. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to engage in advocacy efforts.
Those between the ages of 18 and 28 are invited to participate in the Washington State institute, which will be held in Olympia July 31- Aug. 3. Those interested can apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019