Planned Parenthood is seeking young activists to join in the Youth Organizing & Policy Institute: 2014 Power Tour.
This summer Planned Parenthood will be working with affiliates and local organizations to engage about 1,000 young adults and emerging leaders in the fight for sexual and reproductive freedom, according to a press release.
The three to four-day institutes will provide organizing trainings, skills building trainings and issue briefings. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to engage in advocacy efforts.
Those between the ages of 18 and 28 are invited to participate in the Washington State institute, which will be held in Olympia July 31- Aug. 3. Those interested can apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- June Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - May 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Children and Music First - April 25, 2020