Planned Parenthood is seeking young activists to join in the Youth Organizing & Policy Institute: 2014 Power Tour.
This summer Planned Parenthood will be working with affiliates and local organizations to engage about 1,000 young adults and emerging leaders in the fight for sexual and reproductive freedom, according to a press release.
The three to four-day institutes will provide organizing trainings, skills building trainings and issue briefings. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to engage in advocacy efforts.
Those between the ages of 18 and 28 are invited to participate in the Washington State institute, which will be held in Olympia July 31- Aug. 3. Those interested can apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020